The life of our worship community is far more than just Sundays, but when we do gather, we love to worship God together and to welcome others to join us!
We have two Sunday services:
9.15am Holy Communion – This service tends to be quieter and more reflective with hymns led by our organist.
11am Morning Worship – An informal service for all ages that is usually lively and quite noisy! We also livestream this service to Facebook. During term-time we run Hubbubz for ages 2-11, who go outside to meet in a gazebo mid-way during the service. Holy Communion is celebrated once a month (4th Sunday).
What to expect?
On Monday 19th of July we moved into Step 4 of the government’s roadmap for relaxing Covid-19 restrictions. Our assistant churchwarden Neil Meadow explains how we are approaching the way forward for gathering on Sundays.
We have removed all the previous social distancing measures so there’s no need to book in to attend now. However, we are continuing with the following actions to keep each other as safe as possible during these unusual times:
- We are maintaining the one-way system through the church during services. Please follow the signs around the building.
- Hand sanitisers will be placed at the entrance and exit to church. Please practice good hygiene.
- Although mask wearing is no longer mandatory we are recommending that masks continue to be worn when moving around the church building and only removed when you are seated.
- You may now sit anywhere in church but although family and friends will want to sit together please respect those who would want to continue to be socially distanced themselves.
- The Peace will continue to be shared by an acknowledgement or a wave. No physical touching please.
- Communion will continue to be in one kind only (the bread) and please only go up when invited by our sidespeople.
- Singing is now permitted but, for the time being, it is recommended that you wear a mask when singing.
- Refreshments will continue to be served after the service outside.
In these strange times, may you choose to join us worship our unchanging God; Father, Son and Holy Spirit.