What is The Parenting Children Course?
The Parenting Children Course is for any parents, step-parents, prospective parents or carers of children aged 0 – 10 years.
Why do the course?
- Children do not arrive with an instruction manual.
- No role we undertake is more important than parenting.
- Family life is under great pressure today and parents face bewildering choices about how to parent effectively.
- Discovering we are not alone in the challenges we face and picking up ideas from other parents can make a huge difference.
- We can all learn how to make even the happiest family better.
Our most recent course started on Tuesday 12th May at 1 pm in church and running for 6 weeks. Each session lasts 2 hours and features a creche for young children.
To register interest in attending our next course please use the contact form below.